Vaser lipo is a fat removal treatment that stands out from the rest. Vaser is a minimally invasive treatment that’s an excellent alternative to conventional liposuction. Traditional liposuction has been around for many years and it’s still a really popular procedure for men and women, especially for those who carry considerably more fat than people who are considering vaser lipo.
There are many benefits of vaser lipo:
- It can produce eye-catching results with a single procedure
- Large amounts of stored fat can easily be removed
- It’s a suitable treatment for fat reduction on almost all body parts
- Vaser treatment can produce smooth skin, even in delicate areas like the arms and neck
- The treatment can accentuate and give definition to the muscles
- It’s a mild and minimally invasive procedure, performed using local anaesthesia or twilight sedation
- Immediate results which will continue to improve for up to six months, as collagen grows and tightens the skin
Vaser lipo is an ideal way to sculpt and define the body, targeting problem areas and removing stubborn fat that’s been hard to lose, no matter how hard you might diet and exercise. If you are reasonably fit and healthy then vaser lipo can give you the body you’ve always wanted, taking away those hard to lose pockets of fat, and enhancing the results of your diet and exercise regime. Vaser lipo is a permanent fix for contouring the body and it’s ideal for those who will keep up a healthy lifestyle after their treatment.
The vaser lipo method is well-established, and it offers lots of benefits over the traditional liposuction techniques;
- There’s less pain during and after treatment lipo 360
- The recovery times are much faster
- The cost of the procedure is less expensive
- Local anaesthetic
- Less bruising and swelling
- Instantly noticeable results
So, for the men who have become fed up with their body, who want to take their shirt off in company without feeling embarrassed and need a little help getting the perfect abs, then vaser lipo can move your fat and shape it, to give extra definition, accentuating your abdominal rippling, and creating a sculpted stomach. Sculpting the abs will emphasise the abdominal muscles, giving the appearance that you’ve worked extremely hard for a six-pack.
Vaser lipo treatment allows the practitioner to remove greater volumes of fat in a shorter procedure time and you’ll only need one treatment in the chosen area. Vaser is given under a local anaesthetic, meaning you are up and about straight after the procedure and there’s minimum downtime. The treatment time will vary according to the size of the area being treated, however, it normally takes around two hours. You’ll see the results immediately after the procedure and see the final results about three to six months after the vaser treatment.